|Comms work now.|
|Enemies are not rendered right.|
The good news is that I was able to create a new fleet commander, assign him to a mission, and then run though the whole game and win. The game, for the first time, ran end-to-end! This doesn't mean the game isn't without bugs. I still have to set up my alpha channels for transparencies right, but that's cosmetic. I'm also getting closer to changing the game font to a TrueType font to speed up rendering. My biggest hurdle right now is figuring out how to render the enemies in game. It's not using my render routines I made for the builders. Once I have that nailed down, it will be time to start adding some functionality such as the "options" button and sound effects. I hope to have an "Ugly Beta" by the end of the month. The Ugly beta is a beta version of the game with the legacy graphics and before an art pass. I have yet to run the game "outside" of Visual Studio stand alone. I just added that as a Trello goal.
Oh and I have to get the builder off the the artist :)
|I FINISHED A MISSION!|