Friday, February 2, 2018

Bob the Builder

The original developer's save file from 1992
I can now load and save the commanders, the ships, the captains and their enemies. The Mission builder is the next big thing on the list. This is kind of the coup de grĂ¢ce of the builders because it requires all the other builders to be working. (You need to load Captains, Enemies, Ships, and Solar Systems to make a mission).

If finding more and more of those "detached" functions that aren't showing up in Intellisense. I'm still on the filesystem module, but after that I'll probably going to fix up all the other files in numerical order.

Captain builder
I may experiment with the enemy builder tomorrow. That's a part of the game that requires my new tint routines and transparencies to put the paperdolls together. I really amped to get into the game proper so I can see just how badly it's broken. When I first started this project, I was so timid about leaving the graphic layer. Now I seriously want to tear things apart.

On the business side, I need to drop a chunk of change to Uncle Sam in taxes this year. The income for funding this project was given to me in November, so it's on my income statement. Truth be told, I've been neglecting the "business" side of things and need to get that straightened out too.


Ship builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment